Theodore Hesburgh had it right when he said, "The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother." And Tim does a fine job at that and SO much more!
Youch! Yep, this is what pregnancy can do to your belly. :) Mine's on the left...I could've PhotoShopped out the stretch marks, but I consider them proud badges of honor!
Awww! Cards that are sent home from daycare always make a mommy's day!
One of my favorite nursing shots of Gabe...does he look relaxed or what?!
Sofia and me sleeping peacefully....
At my sister Alana's wedding -- my sisters Jordan and Rachel rub my buddha belly.
Holy prego! In Chinatown a full month before Gabriel was born...I think he came early because I couldn't believe I was about to tip the scales at 200... -- at 5'2" that's something to be proud of! LOL! I LOVED every second of being pregnant!
I still can't get enough kisses from my Gabriel and my Sofia.
Awww -- my Granny (check out the pearls!) with my Aunt Jane and my mommy on the right.
My Mommy with me in 1975!
At the hospital with Baby Sofia!


4 comments:
What a great post! Thanks for sharing these awesome pics. :)
I love this post, these pics are SWEET!!! Miss you guys! Happy Mother's Day
What great pictures! And, I still have those pearls. They were given to me by my hubby the first Christmas after we were married which was approx. 3 weeks later. I love the pics of the kids & Tim.
Love the photos! What wonderful memories. You are such a good mom and I know your kids SO loved.
Post a Comment