Sunday, April 13, 2008

Welcome to the World Ari Robert Davidson!

This posting is dedicated to Adina and Mencken! Congratulations to you both and welcome to the world Ari Robert, whom we have all been affectionately calling LMNOP Jones for the last 9 months. When Sofia and I were looking at Ari's first photographs online, she kept saying, "Awwww" right in rhythm with me. I said, "He is soooo cute." And without skippin' a beat, she added, "Just like me!" LOL! Sofia and Gabriel can't wait to meet Ari!

lots of love, k, t, g, & s

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Kris, that was so sweet...I read the message aloud to Menck, my mom, and sister and we all giggled when we got to the part about Sofia. We can't wait for you guys to meet him either! Talk to you soon.

Adina, Mencken, and Ari

Kristinn said...

Awww, I'm glad you guys got a kick outta my post and my girl! She's a riot and a half! It's so much fun to get to know their personalities, day by day. Parenthood is completely and utterly amazing!