Here's the weekly funny (yet scary and educational) moment:
Sofia had both hands full the other day when she said, "Dad, can you open the damn door?" Tim said, "SOFIA! That's not a nice word. We don't use that word...you're going to teach your mom bad words" to which Sofia replied, "Dad, can you turn on the freakin' light?" Only I WISH she had actually said "freakin'!" Oh Lord. I have got to watch my mouth. (Tim does too, mind you, but I take at least 50% of the blame.)
A story that cracks me up and does not worry me at all is that Sofia loves to watch Annie, the musical, so she's always dancing around the house and singing, "It's a hard-knock life for us. It's a hard-knock life for us. 'Stead of treated, we get tricked...." etc. Yes, that song will get stuck in your head and you will find yourself humming it at work. Yee-ikes. :) Still truly hilarious to watch a 2-year-old princess singing about a hard-knock life.
3 comments:
I love these cute and funny kid stories. Glad you are documenting them for the future...I am not sure how many great ones I must have forgotten over the years, sadly. I can just picture sweet little Sofi letting loose with the potty mouth. And how adorable, singing "It's a hard knock life." I hope she never has to know what that really means. :)
OH my gosh! I love the Sofia stories! She is such a funny girl.
I love it! Em pulled a fast one the other day. We're all sitting at the dinner table when all of a sudden Emily decided to announce, "I'm pissed off!" What!?! I've got grandma thank for that one!!!!
Post a Comment