This morning's conversation that nearly ran me off the road:
Fia: Mom, I want a baby in my belly.
Me (nearly spewing coffee): You want a what?
Fia: I want a baby in my belly.
Me (purely making myself laugh now): Are you sure you don't want a baby in Mom's belly?
Fia (emphatically): No. I want a baby in MY belly, Mom. MY baby.
Me: Umm. You'll have to wait until you're MUCH, MUCH bigger Sofia, like in, say 30 years.
Fia: NOOO! I want a baby in my belly now.
Me: Fia, you need to be bigger.
Fia: Because my boobies need to be bigger?
Me (spewing coffee for real now): Yeah your boobies and the rest of you needs to be MUCH, MUCH bigger.
Fia: Can I have a baby in my belly for Christmas?
Me: You can ask Santa and see what he has to say about that one.
And with that (and I mean no disrespect), L'Shana Tovah to the Texan contingent of my fam!
3 comments:
OMG! She is so funny!
She must see a lot of mommies-to-be! Have no clue where you could find a pg. babydoll...good luck!
I think your kids should have their own sit-com and you and Tim can retire on their earnings. LOL
Do those furry cat dolls that have kittens count?? I seem to remember them from ages ago... Or you could always go with a kangaroo doll with a joey.
Post a Comment