Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bravo! -- It's Sofia's New Favorite Word!

So, in case you haven't noticed... :D, I'm trying to post daily in the month of November. I got off to a bad start, but seem to be doing okay now. I doubt I'll keep it up. I'll probably go right back to once a week in December, but I wanted to give it a shot anyway. It gets tough when you're attempting to post every single day not to occasionally be negative. I'm trying to keep it upbeat and if I do get negative, I may just have to go back and edit my posts. :D It also occurred to me I could just post pictures or videos on days when I experience writer's block or am feeling whiny. My mom always said, "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all" which is sage advice. If I'm feeling grumpy, I'll let the kids do the talkin' for me. Here's a video from last night that you will, no doubt, appreciate: :D

1 comment:

Tori said...

I think November is my new favorite month, because I love how so many people post daily! It's great that you're giving it a try, and I hope you'll keep it up even after November. :)